Sarah runs a successful global clinic providing personalised one-to-one nutritional support from the comfort and convenience of your own home around your busy lifestyle.
This service is tailored for individuals that don’t have the time or are not able to visit the London Harley Street clinic, however want to ensure they are working with an experienced registered nutritionist.
- Download the questionnaire here (and save the file)
- Complete the health questionnaire the best you can, trying to not change what you eat because your are doing a food diary. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will then receive a confirmation email that your completed form has been received and you will be sent an invoice with the payment details to pay for your initial 60min consultation.
- After the acknowledgement of payment, you will agree a date and time that
is convenient to you.
- Following your consultation you will be given a suggested nutritional strategy which may include nutritional supplements and functional tests.
The main focus is looking at what you are eating and working at your pace - offering realistic changes which can be implemented to meet your personal needs.
- A follow up consultation is arranged at your initial appointment and is usually 3-6 weeks later to monitor your progress.
What do you receive?
You will then be provided with:
An explanation of dietary and lifestyle factors that may be contributing to any symptoms and a personalised dietary and lifestyle programme designed to meet your individual requirements.
Dietary supplements may be recommended, when necessary or potentially beneficial to boost the nutritional programme, based on both scientific evidence and your specific needs or, in some cases, following analysis of any functional test results. If a client is on medication, a check will be made for any potential drug-nutrient interactions.
How many consultations will you need?
This depends upon your individual circumstances, although clients will always be seen for an initial and a follow-up consultation. Follow-up consultations last 45 minutes, in which time the client’s progress will be assessed and their nutritional and supplement programme adjusted to take account of their progress and any remaining concerns. Clients with more complex issues may request further appointments to meet their nutritional health goals.
Initial consultation: £165
Evaluation of health, nutritional and lifestyle questionnaires, initial consultation and preparation of nutritional and supplement programmes.
Follow-up consultations: £105
Evaluation of any laboratory tests, follow-up consultation and preparation of nutritional and supplement programmes.
Packages are available for specific concerns; please contact Sarah for further details.
Before embarking on a nutritional therapy programme, you should always consult your primary healthcare team about any health concerns that you may have.